Moon Bath Lunar Blends Botanical Bath Tea
Moon Bath’s Lunar Blends are designed to connect you with the phases of the moon. There are four distinct phases of the lunar cycle: New, Waxing, Full and Waning.
The Lunar Blends align you with the varying properties of the lunar cycle, amplifying the energetic benefits of the botanicals during each phase.
- Vegan and Gluten-free
- Sustainably packaged
- 8 oz - good for two baths
- Handcrafted in the USA
The New Moon is a time of rebirth and renewal, calling upon us to tune inward and take rest. The New Moon Bath Tea is deeply calming to the mind, soothing to the physical body, and uplifting to the spirit.
This Bath Tea balances the New Moon’s energy with a combination of grounding and warming botanicals — it invites us to take comfort in the void, as this is the open space in which we plant the seeds of new intentions.
Lavender*, Jasmine*, Chamomile*, Skullcap*, Tulsi*, and Safflower*. *ORGANIC.
- Lavender elicits physical relaxation while uplifting the spirit. It relieves stress on all levels and soothes sore muscles.
- Jasmine, known for its dreamy aroma, also relieves pain, eases muscle cramps, and reduces psychological stress.
- A powerful antioxidant, chamomile moves prana (subtle energy), clears toxins, reduces inflammation and promotes tissue repair.
- Skullcap calms the heart, reduces fiery emotions and soothes the nervous system.
- Tulsi, described in Ayurvedic texts as the Goddess incarnated in plant form, relieves pain, reduces inflammation, soothes headaches and uplifts the heart.
- Safflower heals and soothes the skin, promoting a healthy glow.
The Waxing Moon is a time of gathering energy and strength, calling upon us to replenish our immunity, sensuality and vitality. Reminiscent of a warm mug of spiced cocoa, the Waxing Moon Bath Tea nourishes the body and soul, encourages stability and promotes strengthening and regeneration.
Cacao Husks*, Cardamom*, Fennel*, Licorice*, Chrysanthemum*, Marshmallow*, Plantain*. *ORGANIC.
- Cacao Husks act as a stimulant and remind us of our deep desires.
- Cardamom has been said to draw out desire and eloquence while relaxing the body and clarifying the mind.
- Fennel is soothing for the nerves and muscles, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice rebuilds the muscles and tissues in the body after depletion, increases endurance, and promotes cellular regeneration.
- Chrysanthemum reduces inflammation, improves skin health, slows aging and boosts the immune system.
- Marshmallow and plantain heal, repair and moisturize the skin.
The Full Moon is a time of abundance, fertility and light, calling upon us to celebrate and dance in the lunar glow. Enlivening us with bright calendula, delicate rose and invigorating ginger, the Full Moon Bath elicits a sense of hope, abundance, beauty and joy.
Rose Petals*, Calendula*, Ginger Root*, Lemon Peel*, Lemon Verbena*, Damiana*, Shatavari*. *ORGANIC.
- Rose petals increase sensuality, while cleansing and protecting us from negative energy.
- Calendula promotes cellular renewal and reveals healthy, smooth and radiant skin.
- Both Rose and Calendula symbolize true and unconditional love.
- Ginger activates the body and mind for focused, sustained energy while simultaneously relieving anxiety. It also boosts the metabolic fire, improving processing and assimilation on all levels.
- Lemon peel improves immunity, moves stuck energy and encourages positive action.
- Lemon Verbena contains important antioxidants.
- Damiana reconnects us with our desires, uplifts the spirit and enables the mind to go with the flow.
- Shatavari promotes healthy energy levels and strength, and supports the immune and reproductive systems.
The Waning Moon is a time to unwind and reflect, calling upon us to let go and release. Starring the fresh aroma of mint and rosemary, and the hues of a desert dawn, the Waning Moon Bath Tea quiets our bodies and minds after the intensity of the Full Moon energy. This gently purifying blend encourages us to let go of what no longer serves us, and prepares us to journey inward again during the New Moon.
Helichrysum*, Peppermint*, Rosemary*, Neem*, Red Clover*, Mugwort*, Heather Flower*. *ORGANIC.
- Helichrysum is called the “Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve complexion — it moisturizes and firms, revealing youthful radiance.
- Peppermint relieves pain and tension from the head with its cooling and soothing properties.
- Rosemary enhances memory and is said to make us more memorable — it also detoxifies and prepares the body for release.
- Neem relieves anxiety, nourishes the skin and is antibacterial and detoxifying.
- Red Clover is a tonic for the heart and heals the skin.
- Mugwort clears toxins, encourages release and soothes anxiety.
- Heather Flower is cleansing, calms the mind and promotes restful sleep.
How to Take a Moon Bath
STEEP — The process of preparing your Botanical Bath Tea begins with filling and turning on your kettle. While the water is heating, pour the dry botanicals into a large (34 oz) French press*.
Add hot water to French press, cover and let the Bath Tea steep for 15-20 minutes. This process of steeping the botanicals — in just under boiling temp water — is imperative to extract the medicinal properties from the botanicals and receive the most potent healing benefits.
SOAK — Run your bath water, compress and pour the Botanical Bath Tea and Moon Bath's Infused Sundance Sea Salt into your tub before you get in. Slip into your Moon Bath and notice how your energy shifts as you submerge in the healing water. Allow your senses to awaken and your physical body to soften. Let the medicinal waters remind you of the healing power of plants and the value of creating space to reconnect with yourself.
INTEGRATE — Before, during or after your ritual bath, do a mindfulness practice such as repeating an intention, gentle stretching, meditation or journaling.
*If you do not have a French press available, you can prepare your Botanical Bath Tea on the stovetop: bring 34 oz of water to a gentle simmer, turn off stove, add botanicals, stir and steep covered for 15-20 minutes. Strain into a pitcher or strain directly in your bath water.
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.