Phoenix + Willow
Grateful Dead Pop Art Bertha Have A Grateful Day T-Shirt
Formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California, the Grateful Dead fuses elements of rock, folk, country, jazz, blues, and psychedelic rock.
They are known for jamming out on stage and gathering a huge following lovingly known as Deadheads.
- Officially Licensed Merchandise by Liquid Blue
- High quality screen print
- White t-shirt with front graphic only
- Free Grateful Dead sticker with the purchase of this t-shirt (while supplies last)
- Medium: Width 40" | Length 23"
- Large: Width 44" | Length 24"
- XL: Width 48" | Length 25.5"
- 2XL: Width 52" | Length 26.5"
- Kathie is 5'5" and wears a size 6/8. She is wearing a size medium.
- Unisex sizing
Fabric and Care
- 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.
I love your t shirts. Awesome design, true to size and your handwritten thank you cards seal the deal. I will be ordering again and again 😊
Hi Priscilla! Thank you for your continued support and for leaving such awesome reviews. Writing thank you notes are super important to me and it warms my heart knowing they truly make a difference. I'm happy you love your Grateful Dead t-shirt! Warmly, Kathie