Bon Jovi You Give Love a Bad Name 80's T-Shirt
"You Give Love a Bad Name" is a song by American rock band Bon Jovi, released as the first single from their 1986 album Slippery When Wet. It became the band's first number one hit.
Who knew the song was originally written for Bonnie Tyler? (Wikipedia does! lol) Not satisfied with its success, the story goes that Desmond Child rewrote the song with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora and the rest, they say, is history!
The graphic is super cool especially when paired with all black. Rock out, mamas!
- Black t-shirt with front graphic
- American Classics Officially Licensed Merchandise
- Small: Width 35" | Length 26 1/2"
- Medium: Width 38" | Length 27"
- Large: Width 42" | Length 28 1/2"
- XL: Width 48" | Length 30"
- Kathie is 5'5" and wears a size 6/8. She is wearing a medium.
- Unisex fit
Fabric and Care
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.