Black Sabbath Vol 4 Heavy Rock Band T-Shirt
Add some heavy rock to your closet with this Black Sabbath Vol 4 t-shirt.
Black Sabbath formed in Birmingham, England in 1968 by guitarist Tony Iommi, drummer Bill Ward, bassist Geezer Butler and vocalist Ozzy Osbourne. They are often cited as pioneers of heavy metal music.
The artwork is Ozzy giving peace signs while holding his arms up.
- Officially licensed merchandise
- Charcoal tee with yellow and white graphic
- Small: Bust 35" | Length 26"
- Medium: Bust 38" | Length 28"
- Large: Bust 40" | Length 29"
- XL: Bust 42" | Length 29"
- 2XL: Bust 50" | Length 31"
- Kathie is wearing a small
- Measurements for small: Bust 35" | Length 25 3/4"
Fabric and Care
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.