Haight Ashbury Refugee
Before Rock Was Classic® Peace Sign T-Shirts
Did you grow up listening to rock bands before they were called "classic"? Bands from the 60's and 70's that were instrumental in paving the way for bands of the 80's and 90's are important now as they were back then.
The Who, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, the Doors, Jefferson Airplane, Aerosmith, and Van Halen, to name a few. :)
Then you'll enjoy these t-shirts that pay homage to that era! And hey, you may not have grown up in that era but still enjoy the music.
The multi-peace sign tee features a rainbow of peace signs and the single peace sign tee features one bold peace sign with text over it.
- Designed in San Diego, CA
- Front graphic only
- Printed on Gildan Activewear
- Small: Chest 34" | Length 26 1/2"
- Medium: Chest 38" | Length 28"
- Large: Chest 42" | Length 30"
- XL: Chest 46" | Length 30 1/2"
- Unisex fit
- True to size
- Kathie is 5'5" and wears a size 6/8. She is wearing a size medium.
Fabric and Care
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash inside out, tumble dry low/remove promptly or hang dry
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.