Arrowroot and Earth Clay Vegan Deodorant
Don't let these earthy ingredients fool you. Not only can this vegan deodorant keep your pits from turning, well, pit-iful, the Patchouli and Blood Orange scent smells amazing. Even though it's au naturel, it won't leave marks or rashes.
- Shea and cocoa butter soothe and provide a luscious base for this au naturel deodorant.
- Magnesium and arrowroot powders absorb moisture and keep odors to a minimum without the use of harsh baking soda, which can often cause a rash for sensitive skin.
- A sedimentary clay widely recognized for its skin lightening abilities to even out dark marks and discoloration for perfectly smooth pits.
- Light bamboo charcoal aids in gentle daily detoxification.
- Baking Soda free formula and vegan.
Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter)* I Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot powder) I earth clay I activated charcoal I Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)* I magnesium hydroxide I Copernicia prunifera (caranuba wax)* I pure essential oils Pogostemom cablin (patchouli), Citrus sinensis (blood orange) * = ORGANIC
Place vegan deodorant under arm and allow to sit, pressed against skin, for several seconds. This allows the deodorant to soften a bit.
All orders in the U.S. qualify for free standard shipping. No minimum order amount is required. I have a fast turnaround! I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays via USPS or UPS.
Read our full Shipping Policy.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the time your package has delivery confirmation. To be eligible, item(s) must be unused, with the tags on, and in its original packaging.
Sale, Intimates, Beauty & Wellness, and Swimwear can’t be returned or exchanged.
Read our full Return Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've always wanted to try a natural deodorant, and this was my first. I have to say that it works perfectly and I am now a firm believer in this product. The product is packaged sustainably too of course, and only note I would say is that it is a bit drier than other chemical deodorants so when applying, just press lightly at first until it warms just a bit and then it glides on perfectly. Great buy and love the scent as well!